Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mornings & Southern Love...











I love the South. Especially the good southern breakfast combo... biscuits and gravy. As Caden would say, "Hearrrdd thattt."

Kim & I cooked breakfast together earlier this week. She is a wonderful friend, and has a beautiful and joyful heart. She's from Kansas, but has a Southern girl hospitality and can stir a mean brew for the IMMers' affinity for sweet tea.

I love the mornings. Today is another beautiful day in Spain. :) We're working hard to finish the day strong. We'll have tomorrow off to celebrate the 4th of July, then return to the office on Monday. Below are a few of the things I've been working on. They are almost to the editing phase. Still in progress, but hopefully it can be a blessing to my sweet mom who loves hearing about each part of what I'm doing over here.

The first is a newsletter sent to probably 5,000 or more people that know or are associated with IMM. It has actually already been sent to the printer. The other things are a follow up that our director asked me to do. It is an appeal letter I got to help him write. It explains one of IMM's ongoing projects and seeks support from IMM donors. This is hard for me. I have a hard time asking for help, money, or anything from others, even if I'm doing it for the organization as a whole. He needed me to design it though, and through the process I have learned about myself. If the people IMM sends this to are wanting to help, this can inform them and open a door of opportunity to get involved. If they don't want to, it is completely ok too. It is ultimately all in the Lord's hands, from the design process all the way through. This project is an opportunity for me to get to know Jesus more, through trusting HIm. I cannot do it alone. I am learning more about missions each day, but still have so much to learn. It is good. Thank your for your love, encouragement, and prayers! Because of all the Lord has given me, I pray that I can offer the same in return. Sending love and praise to you and to our King.





0 comments: