Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Amazing ride + Day in Segovia












Last night, after work and taking Javi on in an on-going game of Rummy, I went out for some alone time on a bike ride. Light from the sunset lit the fields like a golden painting. I wish there were words I could use. That's been a problem lately. With many things blowing my mind and touching my heart, I don't know how to express everything that is part of the journey.

IMM had today off for an extended fourth of July weekend. Javi & I, on a whim, took a train to see Segovia. Most popular for its Roman Aqueduct and Castle, Segovia was beautiful and full of life. We were quite the tourists, taking pictures, posing, and asking locals for the best tips. It was an excellent day and a blessing to see a new place. Here is a link to the pictures of last night and today...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31341129&l=39dbbc5e0e&id=1511970319

The pillow's calling my name tonight, but hopefully sometime this weekend I can write to you about the cool things the Lord has showed me this week. All my love, Haley

0 comments: