Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Indelible.

Indelible... it means permanent. Impossible to remove, erase, or wash away. Unable to be forgotten. Incapable of being removed. Indestructible. Unerasable. Ineradicable. Lasting. Enduring. Ingrained. 

God is an unchanging, eternal, always loving, always true to His character, INEDELIBLE God. This is life-changing, mind blowing, incredibly amazing, worth telling, no-words-describing type of story! 

We were made for a relationship with Him. Adam and Eve had relationship with God, until they fell by choosing independence from Him. Their sin created a gap. Jesus came to bridge the gap, save us, recreate a way for relationship with God. He didn't only die and save us. He rose, "awakening us from the dead" into new life & relationship with Him. It's an incredible and indelible love. 

"Living He loved me,
Dying He saved me,
Buried He carried my sins far away,
Rising He justified (me) freely forever
One day He's coming, Oh Glorious Day!"
By Casting Crowns

"Death is swallowed up in victory. Oh death, where is your sting? How we thank God, who gives us victory over sin and death through Jesus Christ, Our Lord." 1st Corinthians 15:55,57


0 comments: