Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lead me.

I Will Go
(By: Starfield)
"Let me not be blind with privilege
Give me eyes to see the pain
Let the blessing you've poured out on me
Not be spent on me in vain
Let this life be used for change

I will go, Lord send me
To the world, to the lost, to the poor and hungry
Take everything I am
I'm clay within your hands
I want to live for you and go where you lead me
I want to follow you"

0 comments: