Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spanish Skies

The skies here are magnificent. I've never seen the brilliant blue and puffy clouds like they have in Spain. They are truly beautiful! The night is falling here and I'm sleepy from a great day at work. It's exciting to see projects starting to be completed. Hopefully I can post some of the designs soon and explain some things the ministry is doing. It's amazing, ya'll! 

I had a song on my heart all weekend. It's still in my head and I want to share it with you. It's about being on a journey. I'm on a journey. For me, the path has detoured into Spain for a few months. Before long it will twist back through Tennessee, up the mountain to home and family, down a highway into Oxford, and into more unknown. We are all travelers. Life isn't about a destination or an end. It's about the living. Ya'll, I am fired up about the livin' we get to do! 

Maybe it took me being in IMM, all the way in Los Hueros, in Alcala, in Madrid, in Spain... for that truth to sink deeper. Maybe it'll just take reading this for it to click in you. "Live A'little" is one of my favorite things to say with Kylie and Jess. Yes! That's it. May we all wake up and really LIVE today.

This song talks about the paths that we'll go through in the living process. There will be mountains, there will be slippery places, there will be beautiful skies and meadows to run through. A great book full of word pictures of the journey is called, "Hind's Feet on High Places." It has spoken much truth into my life.

 I want to smile and joyfully dance because of the truth that God is there in each part of the journey. He gives each part meaning. He is here with me and He is there with you. The answer to life is Him. Life is here right now.  

Desert Song by Hillsong

This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer when there's hunger in me
My God is a God who provides

And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames

I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

And this is my prayer in the battle
when triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be empited again
The seed I've recieved I will sow...

0 comments: