Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

IC Journey


Last night Javi, Kim, and I got to go into Madrid for a Bible Study with the International Church young adults group (Journey). They meet each Friday at a Starbucks. Then they pack meals to take to the homeless around the city. I can't explain what an amazing experience it was. I was touched deeply as we walked through the underground corridors of the metro and the dark streets. I can't communicate well; a simple touch and smile was all I could give. It makes me wish I knew Spanish well enough to talk with the people. There just aren't words to explain the night.

The sky is unbelievable here. All of it was like a dream. Beautiful. The city is incredible. Today is Saturday and we're resting. Because of a 90% rain forecast in Segovia, we opted to stay home. It's a blessing after a long work week and late night.

More pictures...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31294478&l=bed2944e02&id=1511970319

0 comments: