Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Friday, June 11, 2010

A mall and a sleep over...


This is my friend, Crystal. She's a Missionary Associate who has almost been here at IMM for 2 years. Her parents are here from Minnesota. They're hilarious, ya'll! They have been keeping the upstairs apartment alive. The next two weeks, I'm getting to sleep over in Crystal's room... partaayy!

It's great having more people here. I want to soak up their influence. I've grown already listening to their stories and words. Also, Crystal has put on her tour guide hat and is showing her parents the city. She has invited me along for the adventure.

Last night we went to the mall in Alcala. The weather has been colder and her mom needed a few warmer things. Tomorrow Crystal is taking us to Segovia, a city 2 hours south of Madrid that has a castle and ancient aqueduct. I'm so excited.

 I hope that wherever you are today, there will be something that makes you smile. Sending love and hugs :)

0 comments: