Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Arriving

Hola! Estoy en Espana. Gracias por sus oraciones! 
I am here and it has been an amazing day! Thank you for your love and support. I am so excited. I'll try to get some pictures and updates uploaded soon. It's going to be a wonderful summer with Jesus, new friends, and a new culture. Sending you my love, Haley 

0 comments: