Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Boundless Love.

A beautiful song my friend Rachel played on the guitar last summer at camp. Titled "Sovereign Father," it was written by Wade Holmes and John Messner from Nashville, TN. 

"Sovereign Father, You are wise beyond compare
And so faithful, though it seems that life's not fair.
Help me to sing of your endless acts of mercy
Boundless freedom for the slave
And of healing for the broken-hearted
And resurrection from the grave

Gentle Savior, I've been swept off my feet
And I can't fathom how you could be so good to me
How you turned my mourning into dancing
Restored the eyesight for the blind
And your vast forgiveness for the sinner
Your compassion is my song

Why am I afraid of my sin and doubt
That this indifferent heart won't love you back
That this joy won't last, that I'll fail you, Lord
But in my helplessness, may your power bring rest
May I be still and know that You are God

May I sing of endless acts of mercy
Boundless freedom for the slave
And of healing for the broken-hearted
And resurrection from the grave"

0 comments: