Welcome

Thank you dearly for coming to this page! I am full of joy and excitement to share my life with you. It is a privilege and honor to get to tell you about what is going on in my day-to-day, my mind, and my heart. Christ, my King and Savior, has been there through each step of my journey. In Him, everything has purpose. There is a God story being written that is much bigger than my Haley-story. I pray to be moldable and unresisting clay in His hands. I pray that God will shape my life into a masterpiece vessel to be filled and used by Him. Thank you for following this blog. Even more than that though, I invite you to come follow Him with me!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Beautiful & Refreshing Truth

Such a beautiful song and reminder by Casting Crowns.
Oh Father, you are so good. Please come and live your life through us. Please overflow your love and the fruits of your character through our hearts. Father, please make us what you want us to be. Give us your eyes, your ears, your heart, no matter the cost. I pray that we may be your hands and feet to the earth, but only through your Spirit, your guidance, your will. Thank you for wanting us. For LOVING us. Thank you, precious Father. You are ALWAYS GOOD. 

"If You ask me to run
And carry Your light into foreign land
If You ask me to fight
To deliver Your people from Satan's hands

I'll go, but I cannot go alone
Cause I know I'm nothing on my own
But the power of Christ in me makes me strong
It makes me strong

Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong
When I'm blind, You shine Your light on me
Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability
How refreshing to know You don't need me
How amazing to find that you want me
So I'll stand on Your truth, and I'll fight with Your strength
Until YOU bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me


To reach out with Your hands
To learn through Your eyes
To love with the love of a savior
To feel with Your heart
And to think with Your mind"
Father, by your power alone
Help me to fight and come alive in You.

0 comments: